Print out a flyer for your work, area eateries and clubs to help spread the word! Clicking on the image will give you the full-sized version.
- Maker call closes March 17th
Do YOU (yes, you!) want to participate in the 2012 Austin Mini Maker Faire? Don’t hesitate! Go right on over and apply to be a Maker here.
The Call for Makers will close on Saturday, March 17th… don’t miss your chance to be a part of this exciting, energizing, engaging, amazing event!
If you’re a food vendor, never fear, there’s an application for you, too! It can be found here.
Not sure if you’re a maker? We’re looking for ALL TYPES to create a new kind of faire that brings together science, art, craft and engineering in one fun-filled tribute to the DIY spirit in all of us. Here’s some topics to give you an idea what we’re looking for:
- Student Projects
- Music Performance and Participation
- 3D Printers and CNC Mill
- Textile Arts and Crafts
- Home Energy Monitoring
- Rockets and RC Toys
- Green Tech
- Radios, Vintage Computers and Game Systems
- Electric Vehicles
- Biology/Biotech and Chemistry Projects
- Food and Beverage Makers
- Shelter (Tents, Domes, etc.)
- Unusual Tools or Machines
- How to Fix Things or Take them Apart (Vacuums, Clocks, Washing Machines, etc.)
Please spread the word far and wide… we’d love to meet as many of the cool makers that Austin has to offer as possible!