The inventor of Selective Laser Sintering, Dr. Carl R. Deckard presents a brief history of Selective Laser Sintering, the leading industrial 3D Printing process as well as a look into the future of Selective Laser Sintering and 3D printing. The first Selective Laser Sintering machine (from 1988) and early parts will be on display.
Free Digital Issue
Our latest tweetsMy Tweets
Follow us on instagram @austinmakerfaire! Please hashtag #ammf #ammf2014 #makerfaire on your maker faire pictures!
- Couldn't have done it without so many beautiful #volunteers!!
- The #makerfaire #powercouple!!
- Hundreds of potholder a were made at #makerfaireaustin !! #classiccraft
- Blue ribbon for #troop49 !! This rope made out of t-shirts is the bomb!! #tshirtyarn #makerfaire #peopleareamazing
- In case you missed it. Here's a glimpse inside hall 1 of #makerfaireaustin