3D printing has been around since the 1970’s, but it’s changed a lot recently. Printers are cheaper, easier to use, and more accurate than ever. Now, almost everyone can use a 3D printer for about the same price as a laptop. 3D imaging is next. Once the expensive companion piece to expensive printers, scanning is about to make a big splash for makers and other artists that need 3D data. Learn how to scan and print anything at our talk!
Free Digital Issue
Our latest tweetsMy Tweets
Follow us on instagram @austinmakerfaire! Please hashtag #ammf #ammf2014 #makerfaire on your maker faire pictures!
- Couldn't have done it without so many beautiful #volunteers!!
- The #makerfaire #powercouple!!
- Hundreds of potholder a were made at #makerfaireaustin !! #classiccraft
- Blue ribbon for #troop49 !! This rope made out of t-shirts is the bomb!! #tshirtyarn #makerfaire #peopleareamazing
- In case you missed it. Here's a glimpse inside hall 1 of #makerfaireaustin