Engineers, inventors, and scientists of the future all need to get their start somewhere. Maybe your first project is create an aerial imaging system to take pictures from the sky. Maybe it’s to play electronic music that you wrote yourself. Maybe it’s to test models of bigger, better, smarter, safer buildings. Learn about these projects and several others from the high school engineering course Engineer Your World, sponsored by the NSF. You can do all these projects in the classroom or at home with readily available materials, including the education-friendly Arduino microcontroller.
Free Digital Issue
Our latest tweetsMy Tweets
Follow us on instagram @austinmakerfaire! Please hashtag #ammf #ammf2014 #makerfaire on your maker faire pictures!
- Couldn't have done it without so many beautiful #volunteers!!
- The #makerfaire #powercouple!!
- Hundreds of potholder a were made at #makerfaireaustin !! #classiccraft
- Blue ribbon for #troop49 !! This rope made out of t-shirts is the bomb!! #tshirtyarn #makerfaire #peopleareamazing
- In case you missed it. Here's a glimpse inside hall 1 of #makerfaireaustin