Through the Public Interest Design Build Program at the University of Texas, a group of 5 architecture and design students came together with the Holly Neighborhood Coalition to design, construct and implement a mobile gardening tool shed and a volunteer gardening program in the Holly Neighborhood. The East Side Garden Exchange program brings together volunteers to help start residential gardens in East Austin neighborhoods.
Free Digital Issue
Our latest tweetsMy Tweets
Follow us on instagram @austinmakerfaire! Please hashtag #ammf #ammf2014 #makerfaire on your maker faire pictures!
- Couldn't have done it without so many beautiful #volunteers!!
- The #makerfaire #powercouple!!
- Hundreds of potholder a were made at #makerfaireaustin !! #classiccraft
- Blue ribbon for #troop49 !! This rope made out of t-shirts is the bomb!! #tshirtyarn #makerfaire #peopleareamazing
- In case you missed it. Here's a glimpse inside hall 1 of #makerfaireaustin