Learn from artist Anna Cragin, who will show you how easy it is to create eco-friendly items for you and your home using simple tools and techniques. See how steel wire is transformed into beautiful jewelry pieces adorned with freshwater pearls, hemp paper is transformed by handmade stamps into works of art, and jute twine is used for large or miniature cross-stitch and rug-making. Learn about how all of these materials help in promoting a sustainable future!
Free Digital Issue
Our latest tweetsMy Tweets
Follow us on instagram @austinmakerfaire! Please hashtag #ammf #ammf2014 #makerfaire on your maker faire pictures!
- Couldn't have done it without so many beautiful #volunteers!!
- The #makerfaire #powercouple!!
- Hundreds of potholder a were made at #makerfaireaustin !! #classiccraft
- Blue ribbon for #troop49 !! This rope made out of t-shirts is the bomb!! #tshirtyarn #makerfaire #peopleareamazing
- In case you missed it. Here's a glimpse inside hall 1 of #makerfaireaustin