Project Name: Customize and make a bar of soap with Lisa of Feto Soap.
Learn to make your own bars of soap using a glycerin base that you can easily melt and pour. This project can be completed in a matter of minutes. Participants choose the color, fragrance & toy for their soap, and pour it into a soap mold where it needs to set. After they have set they are ready to use! Each person will go home with a completed soap, instruction sheet and reusable soap mold for future soapy projects. This is an easy, fun & creative project that is great for kids!
Maker website: www.fetosoap.com
Maker name: Lisa Sita Chouinard
Free Digital Issue
Our latest tweetsMy Tweets
Follow us on instagram @austinmakerfaire! Please hashtag #ammf #ammf2014 #makerfaire on your maker faire pictures!
- Couldn't have done it without so many beautiful #volunteers!!
- The #makerfaire #powercouple!!
- Hundreds of potholder a were made at #makerfaireaustin !! #classiccraft
- Blue ribbon for #troop49 !! This rope made out of t-shirts is the bomb!! #tshirtyarn #makerfaire #peopleareamazing
- In case you missed it. Here's a glimpse inside hall 1 of #makerfaireaustin