Project: The FBBb is a funky gigantic brain mounted on a bird’s body. It’s wings flap, beak articulates, makes sounds, lights flash, and moves around on a radio controlled platform. It is powered by a solar charged 12v battery. It is the newest in THEGIANTBRAIN series. Someone called it a Chucky Cheese animatronic gone weird or weirder. The 5’ tall piece is made of hacked toys, micro-processors, electric motors, new and recycled materials and much more.
Maker website: www.professorconrad.com
Maker name: Marvin Niebuhr, Flimflam Laboratories
Free Digital Issue
Our latest tweetsMy Tweets
Follow us on instagram @austinmakerfaire! Please hashtag #ammf #ammf2014 #makerfaire on your maker faire pictures!
- Couldn't have done it without so many beautiful #volunteers!!
- The #makerfaire #powercouple!!
- Hundreds of potholder a were made at #makerfaireaustin !! #classiccraft
- Blue ribbon for #troop49 !! This rope made out of t-shirts is the bomb!! #tshirtyarn #makerfaire #peopleareamazing
- In case you missed it. Here's a glimpse inside hall 1 of #makerfaireaustin