Project Name: Build a mini living wall.
Mini living walls are a fun way to grow food in a small space! Using mostly reclaimed and recycled materials, you'll build or take home a kit to make your own, easy to grow mini living wall for your desk-top, kitchen herb window, or balcony.
Maker website: www.urbanpatchwork.org/
Maker name: Urban Patchwork Farm
Free Digital Issue
Our latest tweetsMy Tweets
Follow us on instagram @austinmakerfaire! Please hashtag #ammf #ammf2014 #makerfaire on your maker faire pictures!
- Couldn't have done it without so many beautiful #volunteers!!
- The #makerfaire #powercouple!!
- Hundreds of potholder a were made at #makerfaireaustin !! #classiccraft
- Blue ribbon for #troop49 !! This rope made out of t-shirts is the bomb!! #tshirtyarn #makerfaire #peopleareamazing
- In case you missed it. Here's a glimpse inside hall 1 of #makerfaireaustin