Sir PicksAlot is a CNC machine born from the desire to make circuit board assembly a single button affair. What started out as a general desire to enter the world of CNCs and 3D Printers head first, soon evolved into the desire to make something that was cheap, effective, and easy to use for all makers.
Manual surface mount rework is a tedious, time consuming job whose time has come to be automated. Sir PicksAlot purpose is to make assembling low count prototypes a much more simpler and enjoyable experience for everyone.
Free Digital Issue
Our latest tweetsMy Tweets
Follow us on instagram @austinmakerfaire! Please hashtag #ammf #ammf2014 #makerfaire on your maker faire pictures!
- Couldn't have done it without so many beautiful #volunteers!!
- The #makerfaire #powercouple!!
- Hundreds of potholder a were made at #makerfaireaustin !! #classiccraft
- Blue ribbon for #troop49 !! This rope made out of t-shirts is the bomb!! #tshirtyarn #makerfaire #peopleareamazing
- In case you missed it. Here's a glimpse inside hall 1 of #makerfaireaustin