RoboCode Kids inspires innovation and cultivates creativity by exposing kindergarten through eighth grade students to robotics, computer programming, and 3D printing. RoboCode Kids takes a holistic approach to teaching students to build fully functioning robots using EV3 Lego Mindstorms, guides students through objective-based computer programming, and brings student ideas to life by allowing them to create and 3D print functioning robot parts.
Free Digital Issue
Our latest tweetsMy Tweets
Follow us on instagram @austinmakerfaire! Please hashtag #ammf #ammf2014 #makerfaire on your maker faire pictures!
- Couldn't have done it without so many beautiful #volunteers!!
- The #makerfaire #powercouple!!
- Hundreds of potholder a were made at #makerfaireaustin !! #classiccraft
- Blue ribbon for #troop49 !! This rope made out of t-shirts is the bomb!! #tshirtyarn #makerfaire #peopleareamazing
- In case you missed it. Here's a glimpse inside hall 1 of #makerfaireaustin