Fun with Chemistry is a science outreach program provided by the Department of Chemistry at The University of Texas at Austin. The program makes chemistry come alive and fosters interest in learning and discovery for students of all ages by participation in hands-on activities. We demonstrate fundamental principles of chemistry through explosions, liquid nitrogen ice cream, the production of slime, instant snow, and other fun activities. Our outreach events can inspire students to focus on science and pursue a career in a chemistry-related field.
Free Digital Issue
Our latest tweetsMy Tweets
Follow us on instagram @austinmakerfaire! Please hashtag #ammf #ammf2014 #makerfaire on your maker faire pictures!
- Couldn't have done it without so many beautiful #volunteers!!
- The #makerfaire #powercouple!!
- Hundreds of potholder a were made at #makerfaireaustin !! #classiccraft
- Blue ribbon for #troop49 !! This rope made out of t-shirts is the bomb!! #tshirtyarn #makerfaire #peopleareamazing
- In case you missed it. Here's a glimpse inside hall 1 of #makerfaireaustin